I’m not sure which I enjoy ed most, a simple rec ipe resulting in great cheese for Indian food, or watching the bizarrely hypnotic dynamics between the two women in this video. Also, take their advice and use the whey as a soup stock. I froze bags of it and used as I needed.
I’m not one for advocating the over-consumption of dairy but this cheese is as healthy as dairy gets… particularly if you find the nearest farmer willing to break the law and sell you UNPASTURISED milk – scandalous, but with a lot more healthy enzymes.
PS: I’m not one for advocating the over-breaking of laws either, just one’s that don’t make sense.
- Top 4 Paneer Recipes from Jyoti Foods (jyotinaturalfoods.wordpress.com)
- Baby-friendly Curry with Paneer & Spinach (healthyfoodiebaby.com)
- Chana paneer (shivaaydelights.wordpress.com)
- Mattar Paneer Recipe (Rolling Recipes 2.2) (simplystrikingblog.com)
- Jumpin’ Jiminy…Popping Paneer (teaandtamarind.wordpress.com)
- Cooking With Homemade Paneer Cheese (themovetoamerica.wordpress.com)
- Palak Paneer (Long Version) (thisfoodwontcookitself.wordpress.com)
- Success story of Dairy farming (thinkcapanalytics.wordpress.com)
- Corn Capsicum Tomato Curry, with maybe some Paneer… (thebarefootbistro.wordpress.com)
- 1947, a culinary story (thehindu.com)